Delta Motion Control VFD DriveManufacturer of a wide range of products which include c200 series delta motion and reg200 series delta motion.
Approx. Price: Rs 9,850 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Usage/Application||Food packaging machinery, conveyors, textile machinery, woodworking machinery, fans, pumps|
|Model No||C200 Series|
The VFD-C200 Series is an intelligent vector control micro drive that provides versatile control modes for motors and includes built-in PLC functions with capacity up to 5,000 steps. It is suitable for harsh environment applications with a strengthened thermal and anti-dust design that provides comprehensive protection.Specifications:
- Built-in brake chopper
- MODBUS RS-485 and CANopen (Slave)
- The high-brightness LED keypad shares the same extension cable of the VFD-E/M/B Series to maximize operation distance
- Supports open loop control of permanent motors (PM Sensorless)
- Two high speed pulse output terminals DFM1 and DFM2 built-in with maximum speed up to 33kHz
- New PCB coating for circuit (IEC 60721-3-3 class 3C2) and thermal design suitable for harsh environment applications
- C200 Series Frame A supports wall mounted installation
REG200 Series Delta Motion
Approx. Price: Rs 35,600 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Usage/Application||Dyeing Machine Controller|
|Voltage||24 V DC|
|Ambient Temp Degree Celusis||50 degree|
|Control Mode||V/F control,Vector control|
|Mounting Type||Flash Mount / Panel Mount|
|Model No||REG 200 Series|
A traditional drive system used for inertia load work generally performs rapid deceleration, braking and positioning. When its motor is in generator mode it produces large amounts of regenerative energy that must be consumed to maintain a stable DC bus voltage and safe operation. The traditional method to solve the regenerative energy problem is to install a brake resistor. While it is easy to install and is low cost, it takes up a large amount of space and requires installing additional devices to dissipate the heat. This method provides limited efficiency and wastes the regenerative energy.
Delta's REG2000 series is capable of collecting and converting your system's regenerative energy into reusable electricity for the ultimate in energy savings. The installation process is as simple as installing a brake resistor, but with only half the size and better efficiency. The REG2000 is your best green energy solution for power regeneration.